Your brand is your distinct identity. It’s a promise of what you deliver to your customers. It’s the images, feelings, experiences, colors, tastes and sounds that arise when travelers think of your destination. Importantly, for destination marketers, your brand must resonate with your community and create a sense of pride of place.
TEI’s research-based branding delivers excitement, anticipation, energy, and appeal based on your destination’s authentic qualities, stimulating your target demo to select you for their next adventure.
Branding, Marketing and Communications
We market to the soul of travelers, speaking to their heart-felt desire for fresh new experiences while factoring in your economic needs.
- We develop targeted messaging that draws travelers to you; we specialize in improving shoulder and off seasons.
- We zero in on travel intenders based on your destination’s strengths: activity seekers, luxury travelers and families, for example. Our cross-channel approaches include content for CTV/video, streaming audio, paid social, display, native, retargeting and search.
- Our social media campaigns are entertaining, witty and shareable, attracting travel influencers and everyone who enjoys sharing their journey. Organic digital is one of the most powerful brand advertisements around.
- We advise on developing or expanding signature festivals and events that align with your brand and suggest branded promotional campaigns.
- Our branding links your destination with the latest visitor trends – such as sustainable travel and building community connections.
Our comprehensive communications planning will:
- Enhance your media relationships, helping reporters develop tourism-related stories
- Introduce sophisticated software to initiate stories, track coverage and identify media contacts
- Use targeted news releases to start conversations with media around the US
- Leverage social media to serve as an online news source for writers, reporters, producers, photographers and editors
- Improve your local outreach to keep stakeholders up to date and monitor public opinion.
Find out how much TEI can do to build your destination’s brand. Contact us today!